Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Coolpad too goes offline in India; launches first offline exclusive smartphone, Note 5 Lite C
All online-inclusive brands in India are now looking at the lucratively big offline market as well. Xiaomi recently started selling devices offline and opened its retail stores – Mi Home – and Motorola inaugurated its exclusive stores – Moto Hubs – yesterday.
Now, Coolpad has announced the launch of its first offline exclusive product Note 5 Lite C. Note 5 Lite C is the company’s first smartphone in India with Android 7.1 Nougat out-of-the-box. It is a slightly different variant of the Note 5 Lite that the company launched in India in March this year.
In a press release, Syed Tajuddin, CEO, Coolpad India has shared that while the company is looking forward to launch a major online flagship on August 20, it will also have four more offline exclusive products by the end of 2018. The company is also looking to expand its offline presence across 18 states by the end of the year.
Coolpad Note 5 Lite C Specifications
- Operating System: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Display: 5.0-inch IPS HD (1280 x 720) | 294ppi
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 210, 1.1 GHz Quad – core
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 16 GB; expandable up to 64 GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 8 MP AF | f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 5 MP | f/2.4 aperture
- Battery: 2,500 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 142.4 x 70.4 x 7.95 mm
- Weight: 139g
Priced at ₹7,777 ($122), the Coolpad Note 5 Lite C will be available in two color variants – grey and gold – starting tomorrow at 3000 multi-brand stores across 8 states – Delhi NCR, Haryana, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, and Maharashtra.