Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Brothers in Arms 3: Sons of War comes to the Google Play Store
Gameloft has just released the next game in their series of popular WWII first-person shooters on Android. Brothers in Arms 3: Sons of War still takes place in the WWII era, but this time around features widely improved graphics, a more in-depth storyline, as well as tons of additional weapons. The game is available for free on Google Play and offers in-app purchases.
In Brothers in Arms 3, you play as Sergeant Wright experiencing the aftermath of the invasion of Normandy. It’s your job to lead a group of soldiers through Assault, Sniper, Siege, and Stealth missions. A few things have changed this time around, including enhanced squad-based combat, upgraded weapons, and improved 3D graphics. Here are some of the improvements Gameloft’s third iteration brings:
EXPERIENCE UNIQUE SQUAD-BASED COMBAT
- Utilize your brothers’ arsenals to gain a tactical advantage!
- Employ their diverse abilities: Air Strike, Molotov Cocktail, Rocket Blast, Mortar Fire and many more.
- Unlock new allies. Upgrade them into seasoned soldiers: damage output, ability cooldown, HP pool, AoE ability damage and more!
DIVE INTO EXHILARATING ACTION SHOOTER GAMEPLAY
- Smooth cover-based 3rd-person-shooter action with free movement.
- Various types of missions such as Assault, Sniper, Siege and Stealth.
- Impressive killcam zooms in on enemy soldiers.
ENJOY EYE-CATCHING VISUAL EFFECTS
- Stunning indoor and outdoor game settings.
- Weather and time-of-day variations.
- Console-like graphics for a AAA game.
Though the app may offer a number of in-app purchases, we’re positive the gameplay will be just fine without them. Head to the Google Play link below to download Brothers in Arms 3: Sons of War!