We may be Android Authority, but we can’t ignore what Apple’s iPhones bring to the table, especially when you can snag a deep discount. The ecosystem is well-integrated, iOS is about as straightforward as it gets, and just about anyone can pick up an Apple product and learn to use it quickly. Here are some of the best iPhone deals right now to help you avoid the so-called Apple Tax.
See also: Apple iPhone 12 buyer’s guide
iPhone 12 and 12 Mini deals
If you have to have the latest and greatest from Apple, the iPhone 12 family is the way to go. Each model packs the new A14 Bionic chip and up to 256GB of storage. You can even return to the days of the small flagship thanks to the all-new iPhone 12 Mini. Apple kept a similar rainbow of hues from last year’s models, so don’t be afraid to express yourself.
- Buy an iPhone 12 Mini, get another free from Verizon
- Trade-in and save up to $412 on an iPhone 12 Mini at Verizon
- Buy an iPhone 12, get up to $800 off another from Verizon
- Upgrade and save up to $440 on an iPhone 12 at Verizon
- Trade and save up to $700 on an iPhone 12 Mini at AT&T
- Get up to $700 off an iPhone 12 at AT&T
- Get an iPhone 12 for free when you join T-Mobile and trade a qualifying iPhone
- Join T-Mobile and get an iPhone 12 Mini for free with trade
See also: Apple iPhone 12 review
iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max deals
Just like the iPhone 11 family, you can also splurge for the larger, more powerful iPhone 12 Pro. This year, the 12 Pro matches the standard 12 in size, but it adds a third rear camera for the perfect shot. You can once again choose from plenty of colors, and the iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max each pack the A14 Bionic chip on the inside.
- Upgrade and save up to $440 on an iPhone 12 Pro Max at Verizon
- Save up to $700 on an iPhone 12 Pro Max at AT&T
- Get up to $700 off an iPhone 12 Pro at AT&T
- Save up to $830 when you join T-Mobile with a trade-in
See also: Apple iPhone 12 Pro review
iPhone 11 deals
The iPhone 11 is Apple’s 2019 take on an affordable flagship device, and it’s a solid pick for most people. It packs the company’s A13 Bionic chip and up to 256GB of storage. The iPhone 11 also offers a dual-camera setup — a feature that you used to have to go Pro to achieve. If you’re determined to have your phone match your other tech, the iPhone 11 is available in six unique colors.
- Get an iPhone 11 for $10 per month or $5 per month with trade at AT&T
- Buy an iPhone 11, get one free when you join T-Mobile
iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max deals
For those of you who prefer larger phones or want a triple camera system, the iPhone 11 Pro is likely your best bet. Apple’s premium flagship comes in a 5.8-inch Pro model as well as a 6.5-inch Pro Max version. The iPhone 11 Pro not only adds a telephoto lens but it also upgrades from an LCD screen to an OLED so your pictures will look stunning before and after the snap.
- Get $350 off the iPhone 11 Pro or Pro Max with upgrade and trade at Verizon
- Save up to $700 on an iPhone 11 Pro at AT&T
- Get up to $700 off an iPhone 11 Pro Max at AT&T
- Save $1,000 when you join T-Mobile and buy two iPhone 11 Pro Max devices
- Buy an iPhone 11 Pro, get one free when you join T-Mobile
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro (unlocked, renewed) for $686.99 ($80 off)
See also: iPhone 11 Pro Max review
iPhone SE deals
Apple brought the iPhone SE back in a big way. It not only packs the latest A13 Bionic chip, but the brand new iPhone SE starts at just $399. This budget-friendly iPhone ditches FaceID in favor of a physical fingerprint reader, and the classic chin-forehead makes its return.
While the iPhone SE has just one rear camera, it’s a powerful 12MP shooter. The front-facing camera has jumped from 1.3 to 7MP, a massive improvement over the original. It’s available in red, black, and white with up to 256GB of storage.
- Get an iPhone SE for free from Verizon
- Pay $5 per month or get the iPhone SE for free with trade at AT&T
- Get 50% off an iPhone SE when you add a line at T-Mobile
See also: iPhone SE review: Old is new, again!
iPhone XS deals
The iPhone 12 family may be Apple’s latest and greatest, but the iPhone X family hasn’t shuffled off this mortal coil quite yet. An upgrade over the original iPhone X, the XS, and its siblings offer improvements across the board, notably in battery life. The iPhone XS relies on the aging A12 Bionic chip, but it retains a glass back for wireless charging and a dual-camera that’s built for portrait mode and other effects.
iPhone XR deals
When it comes down to it, the iPhone 11 pretty much came directly from the iPhone XR. The lower price, the bright colors, and the 6.1-inch screen are all similarities between the two phones. Of course, the iPhone XR runs on the older A12 Bionic chip and only has one rear camera, but it’ll save you a few hundred dollars.
iPhone X deals
For better or for worse, the iPhone X popularized the notch. Its influences can be seen on devices from nearly every manufacturer, and it can still be had today, albeit refurbished. The iPhone X was the first phone from Apple to rock FaceID, an OLED screen, and wireless charging.
If you’re on a very limited budget or you just have a yearning for some older iPhones, all hope is not lost. These devices may not have the specs to compete with the latest and greatest, but they’ll still work well for most purposes.
The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus can still be found renewed on sites like Decluttr and Amazon. Apple’s iPhone 8 preceded the iPhone X (sorry iPhone 9) and runs on the A11 Bionic chip. You won’t find a notch, but you can still use your fingerprint for security. Here are your best bets for both devices:
- Unlocked iPhone 8 for $299.99 ($450 off)
- iPhone 8 Plus for $399.99 ($400 off)
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus for $319.99 ($130.99 off)
- AT&T iPhone 7 for $199.99 ($600 off)
That just about wraps up our list of the best iPhone deals that can be had right now. Though if you’re looking for even more Apple products, you might want to check out these other resources: