Any.do, one of our favorite task managers here at Android Authority, has just gotten a huge update to version 3.0. Now live in the Google Play Store, the update brings a user interface refresh, easier navigation, new themes and much, much more.
Prior to the update, Any.do was arguably one of the most minimalistic applications available on Android, and somehow the Any.do team took it even further with this new update. It’s still incredibly intuitive and quick, and now offers up a ton of additional features. With version 3.0, you can now share lists, take advantage of two new list filters (Date and Priority) and even use the app on a tablet.
For those interested in the full changelog, take a look below:
- Material design upgrades throughout
- New, more effective Navigation
- List sharing is finally here!
- Two brand new list filters (Date, Priority or original List)
- Rich, bold new themes to fully customize your Any.do experience
- Fully responsive tablet support
- Custom default list option – choose any list to be your default
- Brand new on-boarding experience
Even though the update to version 2.0 wasn’t all that long ago, we think users will still be incredibly happy with this new update. You can grab version 3.0 of Any.do from the Play Store link below.