Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Some Amazon devices are at record-low prices ahead of Black Friday
Black Friday used to begin on, well, Friday. Back then, retailers started opening up shop on Thursday night, and that was considered to be early. But times keep changing, and Amazon wants you to start your holiday shopping right away. There are many Black Friday prices across the site, but some of the best Black Friday deals are on Amazon’s own devices.
See also: The best Black Friday deals
We’d often point out which products are at their lowest price ever, but such is the scale of this sales event, most of the Amazon devices in this deal list are at previously unbeaten prices.
Black Friday Amazon device deals
- Echo Dot (5th Gen) for $24.99 ($25 off)
- Echo Dot (5th Gen) and six months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $24.99 ($85 off)
- Echo Dot (5th Gen) with clock for $39.99 ($20 off)
- Echo (4th Gen) for $49.99 ($50 off)
- Echo (4th Gen) and six months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $49.99 ($110 off)
Tablets and e-readers
- Fire 7 (2022) for $39.99 ($20 off)
- Fire HD 8 (2022) for $54.99 ($45 off)
- Fire HD 8 Plus (2022) for $64.99 ($55 off)
- Fire HD 10 (2021) for $74.99 ($75 off)
- Fire HD 10 Plus (2021) for $104.99 ($75 off)
- Fire 7 Kids (2022) for $54.99 ($55 off)
- Fire HD 8 Kids (2022) for $79.99 ($70 off)
- Fire HD 8 Kids Pro (2022) for $79.99 ($70 off)
- Fire HD 10 Kids for $119.99 ($80 off)
- Fire HD 10 Kids Pro for $119.99 ($80 off)
- Fire TV Stick Lite for $14.99 ($15 off)
- Fire TV Stick for $19.99 ($20 off)
- Fire TV Stick 4K Max for $34.99 ($20 off)
- Fire TV Cube for $59.99 ($60 off)
See also: The best Black Friday tablet deals
Do you need Amazon Prime for its Black Friday deals?
Unlike Prime Day, Amazon’s Black Friday deals don’t technically require Prime. That said, we highly recommend signing up for a 30-day free trial if you don’t have it. Amazon may save some of its steepest deals for Prime members, and also during the holiday season getting fast shipping is extremely helpful.