If you’re a fan of the gameplay of tower defense games but find many of them are too visually lacking for your tastes, Total Defense 3D might just be the game for you.
Instead if following the classic tower defense formula, Total Defense 3D adds features of real time strategy and role playing games as well. While this mainly boils down to collection resources and upgrading skills, it’s still a welcome addition to the genre.
While Total Defense 3D is trying to push gameplay elements forward, for its stylistic inspiration, the game looks back to the classics. StarCraft, Total Annihilation and Command & Conquer are among the names listed as influences.
- STUNNING 3D – amazing graphics & free camera view as you’ve never seen before in tower defense games
- TERRAMORPHING – bomb bridges, destroy monuments, block passages for maximum tactical advantage
- ENGAGING GAMEPLAY – multiple weaponry and technologies to build and upgrade
- ACTION & RTS – intensive battles in three terrains for ultimate TD experience
- 3 DIFFICULTY MODES appealing to both casual and hardcore gamers
- FUTURISTIC SOUNDTRACK to amplify your sci-fi gaming experience
To see the game in action, check out the video below:
Total Defense 3D is available for Android 2.0.1 and up and is a free download in the Google Play Store. To check it out for yourself, hit the link in the sources section at the bottom of the article.
Have you tried Total Defense 3D yet? What do you think?