Tower defense game “Fieldrunners 2″ arrives on Google Play
If you are a fan of tower defense games, you’ll be happy to know that Fieldrunners 2 has now arrived to Google Play.
Subatomic Studios follow-up to the extremely popular defense game Fieldrunners continues the great gameplay of the original, though this time around it features a whole new game engine and 25 total levels. Not to mention it has a 20+ hour campaign and extremely stunning hand-painted graphics.
Here’s the full list of featuresfound in the game:
- Pint sized invaders seeking revenge
- A tower that launches bee hives
- Tons of levels in a 20+ hour campaign
- Revolutionary AI – each enemy creates a dynamic, realistic path through the battlefield
- Gorgeous, hand painted, 2D graphics by award winning artists
- 20 unique, upgradeable weapons
- Custom loadouts let you pick the perfect weapons for each battle
- Air strikes, mines, and powerful items so you can strike with the precision of a surgeon
- Time Trial, Sudden Death, and Puzzle maps bring all new challenges to tower defense
- Trenches, bridges, and tunnels add new dimensions to gameplay
- Collect all the Elite enemies to become the ultimate tower defense champion
- A tower that turns enemies into barnyard animals
So how much will the game set you back? Just $2.99. If that sounds like a lot, consider that the game offers a massive campaign and plenty of features that can keep you busy for quite a while. In short, if you like these types of games, it will be well worth the money.