Best Android games of 2012 according to Google featured on Google Play
As the year 2012 draws to a close, it’s time to look back on some of the best things that it had on offer. For Google, that means listing all the best and most popular stuff of the year in the following categories: music, movies, apps, and games. Games, in particular, mean a lot to Android device users. Most of what’s available for download on Google Play is a game of some sort. So how do you know which ones that are worth downloading and which ones are not?
You turn to the list of the so-called best ones, of course. Google itself has put up its own official list titled, “Games We Love: Best Games of 2012.” The selection covers everything from strategy to shooters and even racing. The total number of games in the list is 12. Half of them are free, while half of the paid ones are available for under a buck. But the best part is, you may download and install each and every single one of them now, if you want to.
And you don’t even have to make your way to Google Play to do it. Check out the direct links to download the best games of 2012 according to Google down below.
- The Bard’s Tale by Inxile Entertainment
- Nun Attack by Frima Studio, Inc. (FREE)
- Granny Smith by Mediocre
- Zookeeper Battle by Kiteretsu, Inc. (FREE)
- Devil’s Attorney by Senri Ab
- Strikefleet Omega by 6Waves (FREE)
- Funky Smugglers by 11 Bit Studios
- Shadowgun: Deadzone by Madfinger Games (FREE)
- Need For Speed: Most Wanted by EA (86% off on sale)
- Hamlet by Alawar Entertainment, Inc. (FREE)
- Subway Surfers by Kiloo Games (FREE)
- Naught by Blue Shadow Games S.L.