Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Xiaomi has some nice deals in celebration of its 2-year India anniversary
Sometimes you can forget that Xiaomi is a very young company, and its presence outside China is even more recent. Case in point, Xiaomi is only celebrating its second anniversary in India starting today. What the company may lack in experience, it sure makes up in style as its 3-day Carnival event is packed with deals and discounts.
Here’s what Xiaomi has in store for its Indian customers, from today through July 22:
- Mi 5 in black or white for Rs. 22,999, down from Rs. 24,999
- Mi 4 for Rs. 10,999, down from Rs. 14,999
- Mi Bluetooth Speaker for Rs 1,999, down from Rs 2,699
If you download and install the Xiaomi Mi Store app, you can take advantage of a number of app-exclusive discounts, including:
- Mi 5 in gold for Rs. 24,999, down from Rs. 26,798
- Mi Max for Rs. 15,248, down from Rs. 15,298
- Redmi Note 3 for Rs. 10,198, down from Rs. 10,298
- Mi 4i for Rs. 11,999
- 20,000 mAh Mi Power Bank for Rs. 2,199
On July 21 and July 22 at 2PM IST, Xiaomi will also give away 10 Redmi Note 3 units and 100 Mi Band units, and 10 Mi Max units and 100 Mi Bluetooth Speaker units respectively. The winners, which will be selected at random will only need to pay Re. 1 for their product.
Xiaomi also has other surprises in store, so make sure to check their Mi Carnival page to see the full offer.