Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Vivo V5 Plus Limited Edition launched in India to celebrate ten years of Indian Premier League
As the title sponsors of Indian Premier League (IPL), the annual Twenty20 cricket league and the country’s biggest sporting extravaganza, Vivo has launched the Vivo V5 Plus Limited Edition to mark the tenth edition of IPL that kicks off tomorrow.
Available in a special matte black color, the limited edition smartphone sports an engraved Vivo IPL logo at the back. There’s a cricket-focused theme with a Vivo IPL logo that will also be available for other latest Vivo smartphones.
The innards though stay the same as the Vivo V5 Plus which is dubbed as the ‘Perfect Selfie’ smartphone by the company and sports dual front cameras.
Vivo V5 Plus Limited Edition Specifications
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080) Full HD In-Cell display | 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 | Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB; expandable with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 16MP with LED Flash | f/2.0 aperture | PDAF
- Front Camera: 20MP with Moonlight Flash | f/2.0 aperture | 8MP secondary camera
- Battery: 3160mAh
- Dimensions: 152.58 x 74 x 7.26 mm
- Weight: 158.6 grams
The limited edition smartphone will be available from April 10 on Flipkart at a price of ₹25,990 ($403). The Vivo V5 Plus Limited Edition might be an appealing piece of memorabilia for cricket fans. What do you think?