Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
This week in Android: Pixel 4a review and giveaway, Galaxy Note 20 launch
The Google Pixel 4a and the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra launched this week.
Since we’ve already sent you dedicated newsletters for each of these phone launches, we’ll keep it short here today. The Google Pixel 4a is a superb mid-range phone for the price, and the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra continue a trend of offering the best of the best in the Android market.
Google Pixel 4a – $349
Here are the top 10 Android stories of the week
- A big maybe — Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus one year later: Is it still worth buying?
- Where and when — Google Pixel 4a buying guide
- Your vote counts — Google Pixel 4a vs iPhone SE camera shootout
- Ready to switch? — The PS5 and Xbox Series X make Nintendo Switch look better than ever
- Nice watch — Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is here: Hands-on and buyer’s guide
- History lesson — How the prices of Samsung Galaxy Note phones have changed over the years
- Year-over-year — Google Pixel 4a vs Pixel 3a: Should you upgrade?
- Security and policies — Blue Mail kicked off Play Store (Update: It’s back, plus Google statement)
- Android vs iOS, again — Google Pixel 4a vs iPhone SE: Which is better?
- Serious problems — HUAWEI confirms Mate 40 on the way, will be last Kirin chipset smartphone
- New apps in our Android Apps Weekly — TikTok and WeChat bans, Dino Fun, and more
From around the network
Deals of the week:
Google Pixel 4a international giveaway
Don’t miss these videos
That’s it, folks! We’ll have another giveaway and more top Android stories for you next week. To stay up to date on all things Android Authority in the meantime, be sure to subscribe to our newsletters at the link below.