Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
This week in Android: Note 20 Ultra and A71 5G reviews, Galaxy Watch 3 giveaway
Let’s start this week off with some reviews of new Samsung devices.
It’s not hard to imagine that the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is an excellent phone, one of the very best on the market today, but is it as good as it should be? This is thrown further into question when we review the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G, a “mid-range” phone that doesn’t shy away from competing with the “flagships.”
One of the above phones is a 6.7-inch display, the other is 6.9-inches. Both have 4,500 mAh batteries with 25W chargers, 5G connectivity, and an in-display fingerprint scanner. One has a headphone jack. What it really boils down to, is the extra price worth it for the upgraded processor, a little more RAM, and a bigger camera? There’s more to it than that, so you should dive in to see for yourself.
Here are the top 10 Android stories of the week
- Oh, snap! — Budget camera phone shootout: Google Pixel 4a vs OnePlus Nord vs iPhone SE
- Everything? — OnePlus buyer’s guide: Everything you need to know about the brand
- A hallmark — Are When Calls The Heart seasons 6 and 7 on Netflix?
- August update — HUAWEI’s US license has expired: Here’s what it means
- Some breathing room — Everything you need to know about OxygenOS 11
- Strike a balance — Motorola Edge review: Numbers don’t mean everything
- Before school starts again — Disney Plus master list of movies and TV shows right now
- Better than 4G? — AT&T 5G test drive: Not the next-gen network we were promised
- It’s official — The ASUS Zenfone 7 series arrives next week
- Explained — AT&T and T-Mobile VoLTE phone cutoffs
- Me!!! — Microsoft Surface Duo: Who is it actually for?
- New apps in our Android Apps Weekly — Instagram lawsuit, Super Shot Golf, and more
From around the network
Deals of the week:
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 international giveaway
Don’t miss these videos
That’s it, folks! We’ll have another giveaway and more top Android stories for you next week. To stay up to date on all things Android Authority in the meantime, be sure to subscribe to our newsletters at the link below.