Welcome to the Sunday Giveaway, the place where we giveaway a new Android phone or tablet each and every Sunday.
A big congratulations to last week’s winner of the ZTE Spro 2 giveaway, Robbie R., from UK.
This week we are giving away a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
The Samsung Galaxy S6 edge is the phone to have if you want to stand out from a crowd of nondescript slabs. Featuring a sleek aluminum frame and a mirror-smooth glass back, the S6 Edge looks and feels truly premium. But it’s the dual sloping edges which really make this phone stand out, both in terms of looks and functionality – the edges can act as a customizable notification light when the phone is placed on its screen, or as a notification area that gives you key info at a glance.
On the inside the Galaxy S6 Edge is almost identical to the S6, offering best-in-class specs, including a 14-nm, processor, 3GB of DDR4 RAM, a 16MP camera, and a Quad HD AMOLED screen. Everything is packed into a compact and light body, available in four colors.
Samsung is using ARM’s high-end octa-core Cortex-A57 and A53 big.LITTLE configuration for an efficient balance between peak performance, using the Cortex-A57s, and energy efficiency, by delegating background tasks to the low power Cortex-A53s. Samsung has again implemented Global Task Scheduling with this chip, which enables the use of eight cores at the same time, as well as dynamic core voltage and frequency switching.
With the Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung really delivered what people have been clamoring for: a truly premium phone, with no compromise in terms of functionality.
- Why is the Galaxy S6 Edge more successful than the Note Edge?
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs Galaxy S6 edge!
- New video details Samsung Galaxy S6 edge production
- Galaxy S6 Edge vs Huawei P8, Honor 6 Plus & HTC One M9 blind camera comparison: vote for the best phone
- T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge reportedly receiving Android 5.1.1 OTA already!
- LG G4 vs Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge quick look
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge has the world's best smartphone camera, according to DxOMark
- Galaxy S6 Edge demand leads Samsung to open third factory for screen production
ARM is a semiconductor and software design company whose technology powers 95% of the world’s smartphones people use every day. And this week we’re partnering with them to giveaway the Galaxy S6 edge!
Great content from ARM’s blog – learn more!
If you’re interested in knowing more about the great tech that powers all the mobile devices we know and love, then look no further than ARM’s robust community. It’s a great community where you can ask questions and learn more about developing for ARM. Be sure to check out all of our great ARM content, too.
Other giveaways: Beats PowerBeats 2 wireless earbuds giveaway at Sound Guys.
Terms & Conditions
- The giveaway is an international giveaway (Except when we can not ship to your Country.)
- If we can not ship to your country, you will be compensated with an online gift card of equal MSRP value to the prize.
- We are not responsible for lost shipments.
- You must be age of majority in your Country of residence.
- We are not responsible for any duties, import taxes that you may incur.
- Only 1 entry per person, do not enter multiple email addresses. We will verify all winners and if we detect multiple email addresses by the same person you will not be eligible to win.
- We reserve all rights to make any changes to this giveaway.
- The prize will ship when it is available to purchase.
Good luck, everyone!