Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
PUBG Mobile’s new Mission: Impossible content will self-destruct at the end of August
- PUBG Mobile has rolled out some new in-game content inspired by Mission: Impossible – Fallout.
- The new features include themed challenges, new outfits, and customizable parachutes in the spirit of the new film.
- The content is available throughout August.
PUBG Mobile (or PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile) has partnered with Paramount Pictures to celebrate the release of the Mission: Impossible – Fallout in theatres. For the next month, PUBG Mobile will feature a smattering of content inspired by the spy series, including special items, challenges, and of course, the iconic theme tune.
The move was announced in a press release Android Authority received earlier today. The PUBG Mobile marketing folks detailed some of the features introduced in the update, including:
- “Mission: Impossible – Fallout” Takeover: Players will experience all-new background music and customizable parachutes themed to the film.
- Special In-Game Rewards: Players can exchange themed items for “Mission: Impossible – Fallout” outfits to use during the promotional campaign.
- All-New Challenges: Players can compete in themed challenges for Team Rush, Survival and First-Person Perspective modes to earn various rewards.
The update was also revealed alongside a trailer showing off some of what you can expect, check it below:
In case you hadn’t heard, PUBG Mobile is the free-to-play smartphone and tablet version of the popular shooter, released on Android earlier this year. If you’re thinking of giving it a try, why not visit our PUBG Mobile tips and tricks guide to give yourself the best possible start?