Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Upgrade your downtime with these fantastic Prime Day TV deals
Get a new smart TV for your living room, bedroom, or even your bathroom.
Adam Birney / Android Authority
One of the best times to buy a new TV is during Amazon Prime Day. This year is no exception, as you can save hundreds of dollars with the 2022 Prime Day TV deals. You can sign up for Prime at the link below, with a 30-day free trial.
Prime Day TV deals — 24-inch to 49-inch TVs
If you need a smaller TV for your kitchen, home office, or even your bathroom, check out these choices:
- Insignia 24-inch Fire TV – $89.99 ($80 off)
- Insignia 32-inch Fire TV – $99.99 ($80 off)
- Pioneer 43-inch Fire TV – $199.99 ($120 off)
- Toshiba 43-inch Fire TV – $189.99 ($100 off)
- Samsung 43-inch Neo QLED smart TV – $797.99 ($200 off)
50-inch to 65-inch TVs
John Callaham / Android Authority
If you want a larger TV for your bedroom or even a small living room, you should check out these Prime Day TV deals.
- Insignia 50-inch Fire TV – $239.99 ($160 off)
- Pioneer 50-inch Fire TV – $249.99 ($170 off)
- Samsung 60-inch QLED TV – $787.88 ($100 off)
- Samsung 55-inch Outdoor smart TV – $2,797.99 ($702 off)
- Amazon Omni 65-inch Fire TV – $499.99 ($330 off)
- Samsung 65-inch 8K Neo QLED TV – $2,997.99 ($500 off)
75-inch to 98-inch TVs
If you have a much larger living room or even a dedicated media room, you want the biggest TV you can get. These Prime Day TV deals make buying one a bit easier on the wallet.
- Insignia 75-inch Fire TV – $599.99 ($200 off)
- Toshiba 75-inch Fire TV – $629.99 ($270 off)
- Sony 85-inch Google TV – $1,799.99 ($1,000 0ff)
- Samsung 85-inch Neo QLED TV – $5,497.99 ($1,000 off)
- Samsung 98-inch Neo QLED TV – $12,997,99 ($2,000 0ff)