In a press conference in New Delhi, Motorola Mobility launched the new Moto x4 in India. First unveiled at IFA 2017 earlier this year, the Moto X4 is a mid-range smartphone that positions itself as a device that is as beautiful as it is strong with a premium glass and metal design and IP68 water and dust resistance.
The moto x4 sports dual camera setup at the back with 12 MP and 8 MP sensors and a 16 MP front camera.
Moto X4 Specifications
- Operating System: Android 7.1 Nougat with Moto Experiences
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) LTPS IPS | Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 | Adreno 508 GPU
- RAM: 3 GB/4 GB
- Storage: 64 GB; expandable up to 2 TB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 12 MP primary camera (PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size) + 8 MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera (120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size) | Dual-tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 16 MP with LED flash | f/2.0 aperture | 1um pixel size
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 163g
- Battery: 3,000 mAh with Turbo Charging
Priced at ₹20,999 ($320) for the 3 GB + 32 GB variant and 22,999 ($351) for the 4 GB + 64 GB variant, the Moto X4 comes in two color variants – Super Black and Sterling Blue – and will be available exclusively on Flipkart as well as Moto Hubs across Delhi, Noida, Mumbai, and Kolkata.
What do you think of this mid-range smartphone from Motorola? Would you like to pick one up? Tell us in the comments!