Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Motorola celebrates 90 years with heavy discounts (Update: Heavier Z2 Force discount)
- There are a ton of Motorola discounts going on right now to celebrate the company’s ninetieth birthday.
- The Motorola discounts include the Moto Z2 Play, Moto G6, Moto X4, some Moto Mods, and more.
- The discounts are valid until September 29, so get them while you can.
This may seem crazy, but tomorrow Motorola turns ninety years old. The company was founded on September 25, 1928, as Galvin Manufacturing Corporation in Schaumburg, Illinois.
In 1930, the company sold its first car radio: the Motorola, which is a portmanteau of “motor” (as in a car) and “ola” (as in the last three letters of Victrola, an early record player). The product was so popular, that eventually, the company changed its name to Motorola.
To celebrate ninety years of business, Motorola is offering a slew of discounts on many of its mobile products. The deals are available for United States customers from now until September 29.
You can see the full page of deals here, but we have the highlights listed below:
- Unlocked Motorola Moto G6 — $20 off — Total price, only $230
- Unlocked Motorola Moto Z2 Play — $200 off — Total price, only $300
- Unlocked Motorola Moto G5S Plus (64GB) — $100 off — Total price, only $250
- Unlocked Motorola Moto X4 (32GB) — $100 off — Total price, only $300 (compatible with Project Fi)
- AT&T Motorola Moto Z2 Force Edition — $421 off — Total price, only $300
- Hasselblad True Zoom Camera Moto Mod — $50 off when you buy any Moto Z phone
Click the button below to see all the Motorola discounts!