Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Download 34 of the MIUI 13 wallpapers here
Xiaomi unveiled MIUI 13 along with the Xiaomi 12 series. One of the first things we noticed about the software was its set of gorgeous wallpapers. We have the MIUI 13 wallpapers here for you to download (via XDA-Developers).
There are a ton of wallpapers on offer. If you like one of them, you can now grab it and set it on any phone you want. You can see 34 of the MIUI 13 wallpapers below.
Xiaomi MIUI 13 wallpapers
First things first. You should know that simply saving the images you see below isn’t the best route. These photos have been compressed and optimized for the website, in order to achieve faster loading times and better performance. Scroll a little lower, and you’ll find a button linking you to a download page where you can get a zip file containing all these wallpapers in full resolution.
How to download and set your Android wallpapers
Once you have the file, you can transfer it to your phone, or download the wallpapers using the device to have them handy. Once saved locally, you can set the wallpapers as you would any other image.
Note: We developed these steps using a Google Pixel 7 running Android 13 and an Apple iPhone 12 Mini running iOS 17. Keep in mind that each phone operates differently, so the steps might differ on your device.
How to set a wallpaper on Android:
- Press and hold on to any empty space on your home screen.
- Select Wallpaper & style.
- Pick Change wallpaper.
- Go into My photos.
- Find the wallpaper you’ve downloaded and pick it.
- You’ll now be able to modify and move the wallpaper to your preferred position. You can also choose to have a different home screen and lock screen wallpapers.
- Make your choices and hit the Set Wallpaper button.
- Pick between Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock screens.
How to set a wallpaper on iPhone:
- Launch the Settings app.
- Go into Wallpaper.
- Select Add New Wallpaper.
- Go into Photos and select the wallpaper.
- Edit your preferences and tap on Add.
- Hit Set as Wallpaper Pair.
If you’re trying to find more wallpaper options, we have a dedicated post with a long list of the best ones from all manufacturers. You should also check out our post on the best reader-created Android wallpapers to find more unique alternatives. We also have a weekly series for walls called Wallpaper Wednesdays. You can see them here.