Probably one of the most anticipated games of the year, Mass Effect: Andromeda now has a companion app available on the Play Store.
Mass Effect: Andromeda is launching on March 21st in North America and March 23rd in Europe for PS4, Xbox One, and Windows PC. Developed by BioWare, the open world game is a fourth installation of the Mass Effect series. Well, BioWare has also released a companion app so that you can check in with the game’s multiplayer anytime and anywhere. Called APEX HQ, the app is already available from the Play Store in Canada, Ireland, Romania, and Singapore. Global launch is set to take place on March 20th, a day before the game’s North American launch.
BioWare has also released a companion app so that you can check in with the game’s multiplayer anytime and anywhere. Called APEX HQ, the app is already available from the Play Store in Canada, Ireland, Romania, and Singapore.
With the APEX HQ app, you can essentially stay connected outside of the game. You first login using the same EA account that you use for Mass Effect: Andromeda on your console. More data will appear as you play multiplayer, but here are a few things that you can do with the APEX HQ app, according to BioWare:
– Here, you’ll get a snapshot of your multiplayer progression so far.
– Each widget on the homepage is customizable – you choose which ones to show or hide, and the order they appear.
– See who you’ve unlocked so far, mark your favorites for later, and set an active character for your next match.
– Adjust your active character’s loadout before jumping in to multiplayer. Here, you can equip, swap and modify weapons so you’ll be ready to play at a moment’s notice.
- Strike Teams
– Send out Strike Teams from in-app in return for in-game rewards for successful missions.
– Recruit and equip new teams for greater chances of success.
– Track your progress as you unlock characters, rewards and inventory items in the Collections section.
– Watch as you rise through the ranks in the global leaderboards, and see how you stack up against your friends.
– See how you’re doing in multiplayer challenges, check out achievements you’ve unlocked so far (and the ones you haven’t), and view your progression towards each bonus stat.
– View details all APEX missions currently available. You can also see which missions you’ve already completed, and when incomplete ones expire.
You can find the full list of features by visiting the app’s official website. In the meantime, if you are in Canada, Ireland, Romania, or Singapore, and have Mass Effect: Andromeda already on its way, visit the Google Play Store to download the companion app:
What are your thoughts on the upcoming Mass Effect game? Do you think APEX HQ will be a useful companion app? Let us know by leaving a comment below!