Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Lenovo PHAB 2 launched in India; goes on sale on December 9
Just over a month after launching the PHAB 2 Plus in India, Lenovo today launched the PHAB 2 in India, the toned-down version of the former, with a 6.4-inch display. The PHAB 2 was unveiled at the Lenovo Tech World 2016 in San Francisco earlier this year.
While the two devices are similar in design, the PHAB 2 packs in modest innards as compared to the PHAB 2 Plus. It does, however, boast of Dolby ATMOS support, as well as support for Dolby audio capture 5.1 and 360-degree noise cancellation. Surprisingly, the PHAB 2 misses out on a fingerprint scanner, which has become a norm in this segment.
Lenovo PHAB 2 Specifications
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Vibe UI
- Display: 6.4-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels)
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8735 | Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB; expandable up to 128GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13MP with LED Flash | PDAF
- Front Camera: 5MP | 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 88.5 x 175 x 5.5 mm-9.6m
- Weight: 225g
- Battery: 4050mAh
Priced at ₹11,999 ($177), the Lenovo PHAB 2 comes in two color variants – Champagne Gold and Gunmetal Grey. The PHAB 2 will go on sale at 12 PM on December 9, exclusively on Flipkart.
What are your thoughts on the PHAB 2, and would you like to pick up a smartphone with 6.4-inch display? Let us know in the comments!