In a press event in New Delhi today, Lenovo announced the launch of the new budget smartphone – Lenovo K6 Power – in India. The K6 Power was unveiled at the IFA 2016 in Berlin earlier this year along with the K6 and K6 Note smartphones.
We are the number 2 smartphone brand by value and volume in India and have been a dominating player in the online space since last 7 quarters. We have set benchmarks in the industry with our product propositions and have emerged as a prime challenger brand in the smartphone category. Our latest offering the Lenovo K6 Power comes with a strong legacy of the successful K-series and is an all-round performer best suited for millennials.
– Sudhin Mathur, Executive Director, Lenovo Mobile Business Group India
Lenovo K6 Power Specifications
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Lenovo Pure UI
- Display: 5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS | 441ppi | 178-degrees viewing angles
- Processor: 64-bit Snapdragon 430 octa-core 1.4GHz | Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB; expandable via microSD card
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Rear Camera: 13MP with LED flash | PDAF
- Front Camera: 8MP with wide angle lens
- Weight: 145 grams
- Dimensions: 141.9 x 70.3 x 9.3 mm
The device packs in a fingerprint scanner as well Dolby Atmos audio setup. Priced at ₹9,999 ($145), the Lenovo K6 Power is available in three color variants – Dark Grey, Gold, and Silver – and will be sold exclusively on Flipkart via an open sale starting December 6th on 12PM.