- There are three new Google Home Disney games for you and your kids to play.
- The audio-only games center on characters from Disney movies like Toy Story, Moana, and more.
- These new Google Home Disney games join other games centering on Star Wars, Mickey Mouse, Cars, and others.
These Google Home Disney games are audio-only adventures where characters your kids already know and love from Disney properties give them instructions on things to do or say. Everything is done right on the Google Home Mini, Google Home, or Google Home Max.
Don’t own any of those? That’s fine, the games also work on your smartphone, assuming it supports Google Assistant.
Here are the three new Google Home Disney games:
- Maui’s Music Game: Help Maui find Moana and navigate an undersea world. Defeat the monsters and get rewarded with magical conch shells that play music from Moana and Maui’s adventure.
- Toy Story Freeze Dance: Become one of Andy’s new toys and follow Jessie’s dance moves.
- Disney Princess: A princess—you can choose from Belle, Ariel, Tiana, Jasmine and Cinderella—will tell you a story or take you on an adventure.
To play a game, simply say “Hey Google, play Maui’s Music Game,” or, “OK Google, play Toy Story Freeze Dance.” Google Assistant will start the game right up.
The three games listed above are new, but there are other older games available to play as well, like Mickey Mouse Adventure, Belle’s Castle Adventure, and Cars Adventure. If you want to try a game out for yourself, you can also play Star Wars Trivia.
As with the other games, just say, “Hey Google, play…” and then the name of the game.