Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Gionee launches M7 Power with 5,000 mAh battery in India
Gionee has announced the launch of M7 Power in India. The M7 Power is company’s first device that offers a FullView display, along with a unique 3D photo feature. The user can go around an object to form a three-dimensional dynamic picture and share a live photo that can show the object with multiple angles for deeper details.
As an M-series smartphone, the M7 Power packs in a marathon 5,000 mAh battery that offers a high-power density of 680 Wh/L.
Gionee M7 Power Specifications
- Operating System: Android Nougat v7.1.1 with Amigo 5.0
- Display: 6.0-inch HD+ (1440 x 720)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8940
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64 GB; expandable up to 256 GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13 MP AF | F2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 8 MP FF | F2.2 aperture
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Dimensions: 156.35 x 75.65 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 199g
Priced at ₹16,999 ($260), Gionee M7 Power is available in three color variants – Blue, Gold, and Black – and will go on sale across all retail stores in India starting November 25.
The device can be pre-booked on Amazon starting November 17, and the customers who pre-book the device would avail exclusive offers that would entail a six months warranty for free one-time screen replacement, extra ₹3,000 off on exchange, and an extra 10 GB data from Jio for 10 months on recharge of ₹309 and above.