Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Grab this Garmin watch for $250 less during Amazon's latest sale
The Amazon Prime Early Access sale is here, slashing the prices of smartphones, headphones, and smartwatches. We’ve already seen Samsung slash $130 off its flagship smartwatch during the sale, now it’s Garmin’s turn. The company lauded for its fitness and running watches is cutting prices on its premier series, including the Venu, Fenix, and Forerunner.
The pick of the bunch is the Garmin Fenix 6X Sapphire. It’s usually among Garmin’s most expensive products, but you can have one for $250 less through Amazon’s latest sale.
Discounted Garmin watches
Find more Garmin smartwatch deals below.
- Garmin Vivoactive 4: $187 (43% off)
- Garmin Venu Sq Music: $149.99 (40% off)
- Garmin Fenix 6X Sapphire: $498 (34% off)
- Garmin Fenix 6 Pro: $429.99 (28% off)
- Garmin Forerunner 935: $239.99 (25% off)
- Garmin Forerunner 735XT: $129.99 (63% off)
Be sure to grab your watch of choice sooner rather than later. The Amazon Prime Early Access sale starts today (October 11) and runs until tomorrow.