Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Need a gaming monitor? Oh boy, do we have some Prime Day deals for you!
If you take gaming seriously, you need a great gaming monitor. It needs a high refresh rate and the highest resolution your console or GPU supports. However, it also needs to be affordable, which can be a big problem. Not today, though! Today we’ve got plenty of gaming monitors for Prime Day 2022 that are heavily discounted.
Most of the major brands are represented here, including Dell, Acer, Sceptre, AOC, and more. We’ve broken them down by size so you can find the monitor that will fit your space. We’ve tried to give you options in various price brackets, too, so everyone can find a deal that works for them.
Remember, to buy one of these gaming monitors for Prime Day 2022, you’ll need to be an Amazon Prime member. Thankfully, you can sign up for a 30-day trial of Prime by hitting the button below. Scroll further down for all the deals!
Gaming monitors for Prime Day 2022
22- and 24-inch
- Sceptre 27-inch curved 75Hz LED with speakers (1080p) — $139.97 (30% off)
- Acer Nitro 27-inch 165Hz IPS (1080p) — $159.99 (30% off)
- Sceptre 27-inch 240Hz LED with speakers (1080p) — $199.97 (20% off)
- Gigabyte 27-inch curved 165Hz VA (1440p) — $219.99 (33% off)
- Acer Nitro 27-inch curved 170Hz IPS (1440p) — $249.99 (17% off)
- Aorus 27-inch 165Hz IPS (1440p) — $299.99 (26% off)
32-inch and up
- Sceptre 32-inch curved 185Hz LED (1080p) — $199.97 (18% off)
- AOC 32-inch curved 240Hz VA (1080p) — $223.99 (20% off)
- Dell 32-inch curved 165Hz VA (1080p) — $254.00 (9% off)
- ViewSonic 32-inch curved 144Hz VA (1440p) — $269.99 (23% off)
- LG 32-inch 165Hz IPS (1440p) — $319.99 (36% off)
- Dell 34-inch curved 144Hz VA (1440p) — $389.99 (24% off)
- Acer 32-inch 170Hz IPS (1440p) — $399.99 (20% off)
- Aorus 32-inch curved 144Hz IPS (4K) — $649.99 (35% off)