Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Fotonica is a unique endless runner that lets you travel through an abstract world
If you’re a big fan of the Temple Run series but are getting bored of the graphics, FOTONICA may be just what you need. The game, which has just launched in the Google Play Store, allows you to travel through an abstract geometrical world at insane speeds.
Unlike many other endless runners in the Play Store, FOTONICA boasts incredibly easy one-handed controls. You don’t need to worry about tilting the device side-to-side. All you need to do is hold your finger down to run, release to jump and hold in mid-air to dive and land. The colors and quick animations in this game could easily make someone queasy, so make sure you’re aware of that before you download the game.
Here are all of the features you’ll get if you download FOTONICA:
- 8 Levels to explore and master
- Plus 3 different endless levels to compete for high-scores
- Two-player split-screen multiplayer mode on the same device
- 18 Achievements to unlock plus game stats
- Online rankings
- Beautiful, smooth, and unique vector-style graphics
- Electronic music by Michael Manning, Nicolò Sala, and legendary composer Baiyon
- 2 Difficulty settings to let you play an even faster version of FOTONICA
- Play in landscape or portrait mode
- Record and share replays of your best runs
This game doesn’t feature any ads or in-app purchases. To celebrate the game’s launch in the Play Store, FOTONICA is being offered for only $.99, which is 66% off its normal price. If you’re interested, head to the Play Store link below.