Are you an animal lover? Do you get bored talking to humans? Do you ever have the urge to exile lazy vault workers to a baron wasteland to fend for themselves? If so, you’ll probably enjoy the latest update rolling out to Bethesda’s Fallout Shelter.
In this big update, you’ll have the chance to make your Vault dwellers happier with the addition of pets! Pets will roam around your Vault and increase the overall happiness and productivity levels of your workers. And if your four-legged friends can’t even increase your dwellers’ productivity levels, there’s good news – this update also brings along with it the ability to evict lazy dwellers. Before this update, lazy dwellers weren’t really good for anything. They’d take up vital resources and not give much back. Now you can get rid of them with just a few taps, allowing your Vault to operate at prime efficiency.
This update also brings new pickup lines and conversations to the dwellers, the ability to sell all of your items in a single tap, as well as some new objectives. If you’re interested, here’s the full changelog for this big update:
- Vault-Tec research has shown that four legged companions can have a profound impact on Vault happiness and productivity. Introducing Pets!
- Have a lazy or trouble causing dweller? Now you can evict dwellers and send them on their way.
- Bored with the same pickup lines and conversations? Dwellers have finally learned some new ways to impress other dwellers and the opposite sex.
- Overseers will love the new sell all options.
- Dweller management improvements and new objectives.
The update is live now, so head to the Play Store to grab the latest version!
Next: 70 best Android games