Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Coolpad Note 5 with Snapdragon 617 and 4GB RAM launched in India
The successor to the company’s Note series, Coolpad Note 5 sports a 5.5-inch Full HD display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. For a budget smartphone, the Coolpad Note 5 packs a punch on the specifications sheet and will compete with the likes of Redmi Note 3 in the Indian market.
Coolpad Note 5 Specifications
- Operating System: Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 with CoolUI
- Display: 5.5 inch Full HD (1920×1080) IPS LCD
- Processor: 1.5Ghz Oct Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 | Adreno 405 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB; expandable up to 128GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13MP with dual LED flash | f/2.2
- Front Camera: 8MP with LED flash | f/2.2
- Battery: 4010 mAh
- Dimensions: 152 x 75.7 x 8.85mm
- Weight: 173.4g
Coolpad Note 5 comes in two color options – Royal Gold and Space Grey – and will be available exclusively on Amazon for ₹10,999 via an open sale starting October 18.
On the side-lines of the Note 5 launch, Coolpad announced that the company aims to sell over 4 million Coolpad phones in India by next two quarters and be in the top 5 players in the global and Indian smartphone market. After the success of its offline pilot project in Delhi, Bangalore, and Chennai, Coolpad will be expanding its presence in 13 cities over the next three months.