Launched in India in August this year along with the entire ASUS Zenfone 3 range, the Zenfone 3 Laser is finally available in India. The Zenfone 3 Laser was globally unveiled in July this year, and went on sale in the US only last month.
The Zenfone 3 Laser sports a premium-crafted metallic design with finely sandblasted aluminum body enhanced by diamond-cut chamfered edges. The mid-range smartphone aims to blend affordability and luxury with a pretty good camera to boot.
With the Zenfone 3 range, we introduced a series of smartphones in India to appeal to a wide range of audience. The Zenfone 3 Laser is the perfect blend of affordability and luxury, with its high-class specifications at an affordable price tag. With its 13MP rear camera and 0.03 seconds laser auto-focus ability, it is ‘the’ device for the photography enthusiast in anyone.
– Peter Chang, Region Head – South Asia & Country Manager, ASUS India
ASUS Zenfone 3 Laser Specifications
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZenUI 3.0
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS | Gorilla Glass 3 with 2.5D contoured edges
- Processor: Snapdragon octa-core 64-bit processor | Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB; expandable up to 128Gb with microSD card
- Front Camera: 8MP | f/2.0 aperture | 89˚ wide view angle
- Rear Camera: 13MP | f/2.0 aperture | 2nd gen 0.03s laser auto focus | Dual-LED real tone flash
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Dimensions: 149 x 76 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 150 grams
Priced at ₹18,999 ($285) and available in two color variants – Glacier Silver and Sand Gold – the Zenfone 3 Laser (ZC551KL) will initially be available on Flipkart for a month. Post that, it will also be available across online and offline retailers including ASUS Exclusive Stores across India.