Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
ASUS announces a budget smartphone, Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE, in India
ASUS has announced the launched of its latest affordable 4G smartphone, the Zenfone GO 4.5 LTE.
The device sports a premium metallic IMR hairline finish with diamond-cutting technology, and measures just 3.6 mm at its thinnest edge. The ergonomic arc design boasts of a physical rear-facing volume key allowing users to adjust the volume or click multiple selfies with easily.
Through our smartphones, we aim to cater to a wide segment of users, and we endeavor to offer the differentiated ASUS technology even in mass segments. We are sure this smartphone will able to provide an enriching user experience and be appreciated by our users across the county.– Peter Chang, Region Head – South Asia & Country Manager, ASUS India
ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE (ZB450KL) Specifications
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ASUS ZenUI
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 1.0 GHz quad-core | Adreno 306 GPU
- RAM: 1GB LPDDR3
- Internal Storage: 8GB; expandable up to 128GB with microSD card | 100GB Google Drive storage for 2 years
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA (854×480) | 380 nits | Bluelight filter
- Camera: 8MP front camera | 2MP rear camera
- Battery: 2070mAh
- Dimension: 136.5 x 66.7 x 3.6~11.2 mm
- Weight: 135g
The new variant of Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE is available online starting today and will be available across leading retail stores in the country before the end of the month. The device will available in two types of back cover finish variants – Matte finish in Glamour Red color and with Hairline finish in Silver Blue, Gold, and Silver – at a price of ₹6999 ($103).