Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Bug-squashing Android 13 beta 3.3 lands as the fourth update just this month
Google is on a bug-killing rampage this month.
Edgar Cervantes / Android Authority
- Android 13 beta 3.3 just landed.
- It fixes numerous bugs with the previous versions.
- It does not appear to carry any new features.
On June 8, 2022, Google launched the newest beta of Android 13. Since then, the company has launched two point updates to that beta. Today, the company is throwing another point update on the pile.
Android 13 beta 3.3 is now the fourth overall beta launch in June. As with the other point updates, this one has one purpose: to squash bugs present in the previous releases.
See also: Android 13 schedule
You can find the official changelog for this release below. If you already have a previous beta installed on your Pixel phone, you’ll see an OTA update notification soon. If you want to join the Android 13 beta program for the first time, check out our instructions.
Android 13 beta 3.3 changelog
- Fixed an issue with the Pixel launcher where if the Always Show Keyboard option was enabled for the app drawer, then when the user closed the app drawer and opened an app folder on the Home screen, the keyboard was erroneously shown as well.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases, such as gesturing to go back, the system UI crashed.
- Fixed an issue where devices couldn’t connect to a Wi-Fi network in some cases even when the network was available and the signal strength was good.
- Fixed an issue where the
BluetoothManagerServicecontinued to try and bind to the
false, leading to slow performance and cold starts for apps.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases after a device was plugged in to charge (for example, overnight), the device would become unresponsive until it was rebooted.
- Fixed a kernel issue with
lib/list_debug.cthat caused a kernel panic in certain cases on some devices.
- Fixed an issue with the Connectivity Thermal Power Manager that caused slow UI rendering, unresponsiveness in apps, and poor battery performance in some cases.