Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
AA Photo Contest #2: Shows us your best "Pets" photos
It’s a wrap! The June 2018 AA Photo Contest is now over, and we’ve chosen a winner. Congratulations to Adinel B., who will take home a Jopree 4-in-1 Camera Lens Kit.
We received over 100 great submissions and we would like to thank everyone for participating. Stay tuned for the next edition of the AA Photo Contest, coming very soon!
Welcome to the second edition of the Android Authority photography contest, the best place to share your photos with fellow mobile enthusiasts.
If you take great mobile photos on a daily basis, or have just one shot that you’re really proud of, show it off here! Every month, we’ll be showcasing the best submissions on our social channels.
The theme of our second Photo Contest is “Pets”. Cats, dogs, ponies, goldfish, or iguanas… Whatever species your animal buddy is, you probably have a picture of it on your smartphone. So why not share it? Shows us your best “Pets” shot for a chance to win our June Photo Contest.
The winner of the June 2018 AA Photo Contest will be picked by our panel of judges from the 20 most voted users submissions. The winning submission will be shared on AA’s social channels and the winner will take home a Jopree 4-in-1 Camera Lens Kit. The winner will be announced July 1.
- The photos must respect the theme of the contest.
- The photos must be shared through the Gleam widget below. You can share only one photo per edition. Choose carefully!
- All shots must be taken on a smartphone (Android, iOS, or anything else).
- Please mention the device and any editing apps you used to take the picture.
- You must own the photo you share. Don’t steal other people’s shots!
- All photos will be reviewed. Don’t spam or share abusive or illegal content.
- Don’t try to game the voting system. You will be disqualified.
- You must enter a valid email address.
View and vote
Vote for the best images in our submissions gallery! At the end of the contest period, we will pick the winning photo from the top 20 most voted images.
May the best shot win!