Never too late to cash in on a movie: Scarface the game now available on Google Play
Showing that it’s never too late to cash in on a hit movie, Scarface, released back in 1983, now has a tie-in game to call its own. Developed by Fuse Powered, Scarface has been turned into a massively multiplayer online game, and is now available to download from Google Play Store.
The premise of the game is basically to “attack and rob real players around the world in real-time”. If you’re a fan of Tony Montana, the role that Al Pacino played, you’re in for a treat. The game features authentic images and audio from the movie, complete with many of Tony’s memorable quotes.
The MMO game also features the following:
- More than 96 missions to complete, taking Tony from the streets to the top of a criminal empire
- Six different locations in and around Miami, including South Beach, Downtown, and the Club District
- Other characters from the movie, including Manny, Elvira, Frank, and Omar
- Dozens of Tony’s “little friends”
- Stunning visuals and custom soundtrack
Scarface the game is a free download, and it runs on Android 2.2 and above. Are you going to give this one a bash?