Amazon Fire TV devices, including the Fire TV Stick, are some of the best out there if you want to convert your dumb old TV into a smart TV. They allow you to use several streaming apps such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and of course, Disney Plus.
Apart from Fire TV devices, you can also watch Disney Plus on your Fire tablets. However, before you start watching Disney Plus on your Amazon devices, you’ll need to start by subscribing to the streaming service.
A monthly Disney Plus membership will cost you $6.99, whereas a yearly subscription comes in at $69.99. If you’re interested in becoming a Disney Plus member, you can do so by hitting the subscription button below.
How to watch Disney Plus on Amazon Fire TV devices?
Follow the steps mentioned below to start watching Disney Plus on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Navigate to the apps section on your Amazon device
- Search for the Disney Plus app
- If you have already signed up, log in with your username and password
- If you want to sign up through Amazon, select Sign Up
- Enter your new email address and password
- Make an in-app purchase
- Select Start Watching
You can also use the Alexa-enabled voice remote which comes with Amazon Fire TV devices to search shows on Disney Plus using voice commands.
Internet speed requirements
To watch Disney Plus on your Fire TV device, you will need to adhere to the service’s bandwidth requirements for the best experience. You’ll require at least a 5Mbps connection for HD streaming and a 25Mbps connection for 4K streaming.
Looking for the best internet service providers? Check out this link
Wondering what to watch on Disney Plus? Below are some cool recommendations to get you started.
- 10 best Disney Plus TV Shows
- 10 best films on Disney Plus
- These are the 12 best dramas you’ll find on Disney Plus
- Disney Plus: The master list of movies and TV shows