CBS All Access is a must for Star Trek fans, as it’s the main hub for streaming the renown series. Other great content like The Twilight Zone and The Good Flight make it a viable streaming option for your watching needs. Those who want to look for the best CBS All Access shows can check the link below. But if you’ve had enough of the service, we will also show you how you can cancel CBS All Access and save yourself the $5.99 (or $9.99) a month it costs.
Cancel CBS All Access via the official website
- Go to the CBS All Access website.
- Use your credentials to sign in.
- Look for the Account tab.
- Select CBS All Access Account.
- Scroll down to the Subscription & Billing section.
- Click the Cancel Subscription button at the end.
- You might be offered a free month. Redeem the offer if you want it.
- If you still want to cancel, select the Yes, Cancel button.
- Select your reason for cancelling.
- Hit the Complete Cancellation button.
Cancel CBS All Access via phone
- Call (888) 274-5343.
- Hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 12 a.m. ET.
- Follow instructions and tell the representative you want to cancel your subscription.
Cancel CBS All Access through social network
While it may seem a little odd, it seems CBS isn’t opposed to taking cancellations via social media. You can send them a message through Facebook or Twitter to cancel your CBS All Access subscription.
Canceling may be different for some of you, depending on how you signed up for CBS All Access. If you signed up using iTunes, Google Play Store, Roku, or Amazon, you must go through their websites or apps to cancel subscriptions to the service. Unfortunately, exact methods for cancellation will differ, so it’s best to just reach out to the provider you used to sign up to figure out the exact steps required to cancel.