Remember the days of emailing yourself documents or hauling around USB sticks that practically lose themselves? It’s a new era now, and it seems like just about everything is on the cloud. However, Dropboxes and Google Drives are filling up quick. People are starting to seek out more online buckets to offload their growing trove of digital keepsakes.
Right now, one of the most affordable options looks to be Zoolz Cloud Storage.
Zoolz is a company that offers storage options for all situations. You get two terabytes of storage from now until forever, it’s definitely a solid pick.
'Number 1 Best Business Cloud Storage Service' - TopTenReviews
Zoolz Cloud Storage facts:
- Store 1TB of Instant Vault data and 1TB of Cold Storage data for life, with no additional costs.
- Quickly and easily select the files you want to store with Smart Selection.
- Retrieve stored files in approximately 3-5 hours.
- Enjoy great features: bandwidth throttling, icon overlay, file retention and more.
- Preview thumbnails of images.
- Get reliability with data stored over multiple facilities & devices.
Even as a limited offer on the home site Zoolz charges $40 per year for 1TB of storage. However, right now they’re running a sale that gives you twice as much storage permanently for only $44.95. Not too shabby, and the longer you live the better the deal gets!
Your storage under this service is divided in half: 1TB of instant storage, and 1TB of cold storage. Toss files you won’t need for a while into the deep freeze, and keep those that you need frequent access to in the Instant Vault (the difference is that content put into cold storage can take 3-5 hours to access). All data stored in either method is encrypted with military grade 256-AES encryption, and you can access your files from anywhere.
Sound useful? Click the button below to get this deal, time is running out!