If you don’t have your stuff backed up yet, check out Zoolz cloud storage. Hard drives can fail and external devices can go missing. Once you have secure cloud storage, your files are safe. You can access them any time, and from any device. You know, barring a technological apocalypse or something.
The one issue with cloud storage is that typically it’s billed monthly, so it can get very expensive quickly. The deal we’re spotlighting today from Zoolz is different. Right now you can snap up lifetime access to 2TB of cloud storage for a one-off fee of just $44.95.
Zoolz is a popular and well-reviewed cloud service. The 2TB model is actually a combination of two plans: a 1TB Instant Vault plan for quick storage, and a 1TB Cold Storage plan where you can store infrequently accessed files for the long haul. As part of this deal, you get both.
Zoolz at a glance:
- Store 1TB of Instant Vault data and 1TB of Cold Storage data for life, with no additional costs.
- Quickly and easily select the files you want to store with Smart Selection.
- Retrieve Cold Storage files in approximately three to five hours.
- Enjoy great features: bandwidth throttling, icon overlay, file retention, and more.
- Get reliability with data stored over multiple facilities and devices.
If 2TB of storage isn’t quite enough for you, there’s also a similar 3TB plan available for only $69.99. Spread out over a lifetime, or even just a few years, that represents a huge saving.
Are you ready to secure your files without ever having to worry about monthly fees? Hit the button to check out the offer for yourself. Be quick though — the deal ends soon.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.