Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Deal: Learn to create mobile games with the Zero to Hero Game Developer Bundle for just $49
Learning to make great mobile games can be difficult, especially when there are so many courses out there to choose from. So if you have a great idea for a mobile or desktop video game but aren’t sure where to begin, we’d suggest trying out the Zero to Hero Game Developer Bundle – currently just $49 in the AA Deals Store.
The bundle consists of seven different courses and more than 30 hours of training that will cover everything from Unity3D to HTML5. It will not only help you design great games, but also help you learn the basics in both Android and iOS development, which is something many of these bundles don’t offer. Check out the list below to see all of the courses included in the bundle.
- Beginner Unity3D Game Design Course – Create 3D games for iOS Devices & PC ($199 value)
- Create Your First Computer Game w/ Stencyl Course – Build Your Own 2D Game in Just Hours ($169 value)
- Beginner HTML5 Mobile Game Development Course – Code on Windows 8, iOS + Android ($149 value)
- ‘Build a Simplified iOS 7 Flappy Game’ Course – Create Your Own iOS Game w/ No Coding ($127 value)
- Create Your Own Match 3 Puzzle Game Course – A-Z Guide for Building Your Puzzle Game for iOS ($147 value)
- Beginner iOS Games Creation Course – Easily Create iPhone Games Using Cocos2d ($99 value)
- Learn Android App Development from Scratch Course – A Complete Guide to Learning Android Programming ($99 value)
If you’d like to jumpstart your career in mobile game development, you can purchase the Zero to Hero Game Developer Bundle for just $49 from the Android Authority Deals Store. If you’re interested, be sure to head to the link below for more information.