Down at the GoPro store the cheapest 4K camera is a mere $300, or $400 for the latest model. Even if that’s within your budget, is it something you want to carrying in to your all-action adventures?
Whether you’re hurtling down a mountain, swimming with sharks, or throwing yourself off a cliff in the name of recreation, this high-end camera will record it all in crystal clear 4K Ultra HD quality.
The XtremePro Action Cam comes with so many mounts that you can attach it to virtually anything. That includes your car, your bike, your helmet, or various parts of your anatomy. If you want to make sure all your Facebook friends are in no doubt about how much fun you’re having, this is the camera to use.
Also included is a wrist remote, which handily allows you to record footage from up to 33 feet away, or 10 feet underwater.
XtremePro Action Cam at a glance:
- 4K recording ability and 12 MP still photo resolution gives you crystal clear imaging.
- Built-in WiFi and companion app allow for screen mirroring on your smartphone.
- Waterproof casing is rated for up to 98 feet deep.
- Wireless wrist remote lets you remotely take pictures from up to 33 feet away.
- Variety of mounts & accessories let you mount the camera virtually anywhere.
The retail price for the XtremePro Action Cam and a whole spread of accessories is a respectable $150. We’re spotlighting it today because this week it’s on promotion for just $69.99. The bargain bell is ringing.
Did you know that if you did a backflip on your snowboard and no one filmed it, then it didn’t happen? Hit the button below to get an XtremePro while they’re on offer.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.