The great Black Friday/Cyber Monday festival of deals has passed, but bargain hunters can still enjoy some savings, assuming they didn’t exhaust their holiday budget already.
Today, Woot is offering big savings on several factory reconditioned Samsung tablets, from the compact Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 to the monumental Note Pro 12.2.
Here are the deals you can get until 12AM Central Time tonight or check out the full list:
- Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 32GB factory reconditioned for $429.99
- Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 32GB refurbished for $349.99
- Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) 32GB factory reconditioned for $359.99
- Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) 16GB factory reconditioned for $329.99
- Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 16GB factory reconditioned (brown) for $129.99
- Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 16GB factory reconditioned (white) for $129.99
- Galaxy Tab 3 7 16GB refurbished for $139.9
The Note Pro and Tab Pro series are some of the best tablets you can get right now, featuring powerful specs, beautiful Quad HD screens, and Samsung’s own productivity features. And, for its cheap price, the Tab 3 8.0 series isn’t a bad deal either, though you’ll have to make do with slightly weaker specs.
While these are reconditioned items, the deals are pretty good, especially for the higher-end tabs, which cost $200 to $300 more when bought new.
Let us know if something piqued your interest!