Today, Samsung announced on a global simulcast presentation three new devices: Galaxy Note 4, Note Edge and Gear VR. After the presentation, all of the major U.S. wireless carriers released plans to carry the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge this fall.
The Note 4 is slated for an October release in the US and has a Quad HD Super AMOLED display, a camera with up to 16 megapixels and a multi-window for the screen’s large size and S-pen ability. The Note Edge is supposed to go on sale “later in the fall.”
Droid-Life put together a list of the responses from the carriers about the newly released devices:
- Verizon said through Twitter that both phones are coming this fall – a sign-up page for updates has been posted here.
- AT&T said that it will be “among the first” to offer each device, but no other details were given.
- Sprint said that it will carry both Note variants, but provided little else.
- T-Mobile said to expect the Galaxy Note 4 in October and the Galaxy Note Edge later this Fall.
- US Cellular noted that it will carry the Galaxy Note 4 in October.
We will be bringing you a list of expected availability for various regions later, but the big takeaway is that, despite being limited edition, the Note Edge is coming to the states!