Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
How can you stop your Wi-Fi being hacked?
Don’t worry, you’re probably just losing your mind. But what is genuinely terrifying is that you don’t even have to be an evil genius to hack a Wi-Fi network. Most of them have a variety of weaknesses that a 13 year old kid could quickly learn to infiltrate. Like finding the helplessly exposed thermal exhaust port on the Death Star.
And yet you happily use your Wi-Fi network to transmit your personal and financial details without a second thought.
All Wi-Fi networks are vulnerable to hacking - Security Expert Mathy Vanhoef.
Maybe you’d like some peace of mind, or perhaps even want to make some money improving security for others. Either way you can learn the techniques of the hackers for only $18 in the Ultimate Wi-Fi Hacking & Security Series. Once you know how it’s done, you know how to close off the weak points.
The course instructor is Zeal Vora – an experienced Cloud Security Engineer and Certified Ethical Hacker. In his online tutorials he’ll teach you about the different types of attacks that can be used against a Wi-Fi network, and what you can do to prevent them.
The Wi-Fi hacking course at a glance:
- Understand the security challenges of various wireless technologies.
- Comprehend wireless security threats from an attacker’s perspective.
- Identify and neutralize threats that expose wireless technology.
- Learn how to attack WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPS and other systems.
- Hack hidden SSIDs & MAC filters.
- Create and deploy fake Wi-Fi devices, deploy a Wi-Fi jammer, etc.
- Learn about coming developments in Wi-Fi security.
You get lifetime access to this online resource, so if it interests you then it might be worth snapping up now and diving into when you get a spare evening.
Follow the link below to check out this learning kit.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.