We’re back with this week’s plan spotlight! This time you can get 50 percent off an Essential Phone when you–
I READ THE HEADLINE, SHOW ME THE LINK
Okay, if you insist. Just click the following button and you’re good to go:
I’m assuming the rest of you are sticking around for details, so I’ll start again. Ahem.
This week you can get half off the Essential Phone when you sign up with Sprint.
You get 50 percent off the lease price, meaning you just pay $14.58 per month instead of $29.17 per month. This is via the Sprint Flex 18 month lease program.
If you hop on this deal today, your device could ship as early as September 8th.
Sheesh, I go through the effort of writing this whole article but all you peeps want are the links.
What’s the catch?
Not really any ‘gotchas’ with this deal. Here’s the fine print, which is pretty standard fare:
- This deal requires a new line of service activation or eligible upgrade. Credit will be applied within 2 invoices. Well-qualified customers are eligible.
- There are taxes on any device you go with and you’ll have to pay that up front regardless.
- If you cancel your service, the remaining device balance will become due.
Tell me more about Sprint’s Unlimited Freedom Plan
No problem! Here are the details straight from the mouth of Sprint:
If you’re looking to pair up your new phone with a plan, Sprint’s Unlimited Freedom is one of the cheapest on the market at $50 for the first line or $22.50 per month per line for 4 lines with the 5th line for free, with autopay. These savings last until 10/31/18 then prices are $60/mo. for line 1, $40/mo. for line 2 and $30/mo per line for lines 3-5.
Sprint Unlimited Freedom comes with:
- Unlimited talk, text and data. Once you’ve reached 23GB of data, your speeds may temporarily slow down during times of high network congestion.
- HD video, 1080p
- 10GB of 4G mobile hotspot
Ready to grab your Essential Phone for half as much as others are paying? Click the button below!