Headphones are a very personal thing. If it’s all about status, Dr Dre might be your man. If you’d prefer a pair which combine genuine quality with a great price, read on…
Paww WaveSound 3 Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones are pretty self-descriptive. They’re wireless, comfortable, have a good battery life, and block out much of this noisy old world.
8.7 out of 10 – Realgear.net
4.3 out of 5 – From 980 customer reviews on Amazon.com
The noise-cancellation perk is a big deal for Paww. Many headphones make this claim, but the WaveSound 3s combine a state-of-the-art CSR chipset with multiple microphones, blocking out as much as 20 decibels of ambient noise.
The WaveSound 3 headphones even keep things quiet when you’re not using the bluetooth. Sometimes you just don’t want to be disturbed.
Available in both white and black, these wireless headphones can certainly hold their own on the style front too. Check out the vid at the top of the page for a classy little demo.
WaveSound 3 at a glance:
- Combines two 40mm Neodymium drivers to create a balanced, punchy sound
- Superior active noise cancellation lets you enjoy tranquility without being connected to a Bluetooth device
- Specifically designed for greater comfort over your ears
- Easily foldable into the included case for increased durability
- Built-in microphone lets you make or receive calls when connected to your phone
The retail price of $149.99 might make you think twice, but we only deal in deals at AAPicks. Right now you can grab yourself a pair for only $79.99. If you use wireless headphones for commuting, travel, or even gaming, we think they’re worth a look.
The offer ends this week, so hit the button below to get your pair.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.