It’s Star Wars day today, and fans of the massive sci-fi franchise are celebrating in many ways. If you want to join in on the celebration, you can by watching nearly all the Star Wars movies for free this week on Sling TV.
Here’s how it works: Sling is offering people a way to watch its Sling Blue lineup for free, and without a credit card. That means you can watch over 40 live TV channels on its streaming service from 5 p.m. to midnight Eastern time. That also includes free access to the on-demand content from those channels. TBS is part of the Sling Blue lineup, which means you can watch nine of its Star Wars live action movies from 5 p.m. to midnight, from now until May 10.
Just sign up for the free offer via the link below, and then go to the “May The Fourth Be With You” ribbon in either the “On Demand” or “My TV” tab to watch nine of the Star Wars movies during the free time period.
The only movies not available to watch for free on Sling TV this week are Solo: A Star Wars Story, which is available to stream on Netflix, and Star Wars Episode 9: The Rise of Skywalker, which just dropped today on Disney Plus.
You also still have time to buy all 11 Star Wars movies, in 4K, from digital stores for just $9.99 each. Those lower prices end today.
- Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope
- Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi
- Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker
Will you be binge-watching Star Wars movies for free this week?