Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Walmart kicks off early Black Friday sale with discounted TVs and more
Walmart’s Black Friday sales won’t kick off for several more weeks, but the retailer is currently holding a three-day early Black Friday sale.
The highlight deal is on Vizio’s 50-inch smart TV, which can be yours for $248 ($180 off). The TV features a 4K resolution, support for Apple AirPlay and HomeKit, built-in Chromecast, and voice control with Siri, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa.
You can check out other notable deals below:
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case (2nd Gen) for $144 (save $15)
- Fitbit Versa 2 for $149 (save $50)
- Hisense 58-inch smart TV for $298
- HP 14-inch laptop with Intel Core i5, 8GB of RAM, and 256GB SSD for $399 (save $200)
- Vizio 55-inch M-Series Quantum smart TV for $398 (save $100)
Walmart’s pre-Black Friday sale starts today and is available through Sunday, November 10. The retailer hasn’t yet released its proper Black Friday ad yet, but we’ll be sure to keep you updated.