Prime Day is here, but Walmart is itching to get in on the action. After all, why should Amazon have all of the fun? The big-box store recently announced is holding it’s Big Save event — similar to Amazon’s holiday, but twice as long as the 48-hour bash. Walmart’s catalog may not be quite as large as Amazon’s, but there are still tons of deals to investigate. Here are the best Walmart deals to compete with Amazon Prime Day.
In addition to big savings, Walmart is also offering free shipping on orders over $35. You can even save on select Walmart Marketplace products, and Walmart Plus is likely to play a role in the event though we don’t yet know what it is.
Best Walmart deals to compete with Amazon Prime Day
As we dive headfirst into Prime Day, we now know what deals Walmart is putting front and center in its own sale to compete. It’s far less extensive than the Bezos machine in terms of offers, but there are some real gems in there. Here’s a quick rundown of the deals that caught our eye:
- Google Nest Mini (2nd Gen) for $29 ($20 off)
- Google Home Max for $299 (save $100)
- Lenovo Smart Clock with Google Assistant for $49 (save $31)
- Apple Watch Series 3 (38mm) for $169 (save $30)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch (46mm) for $189 (save $90)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 (45mm, Bluetooth) for $399 ($30 off)
- Apple AirPods Pro for $199 (save $50)
- Beats Solo 3 wireless headphones for $160 (save $144)
- Beats Solo headphones for $179.95 (save $120)
- Samsung 290W 2.1-inch soundbar with wireless subwoofer for $198 (save $32)
- Roku Streaming Stick Plus for $37 (save $12)
- Roku Premiere for $27 (save $12)
- Westinghouse 58-inch 4K HDR Roku Smart TV for $258 (save $31)
Nintendo Switch games
- Super Mario Party for $39.99 (save $20)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for $49.94 (save $10)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for $39.99 (save $20)
- iRobot Roomba e6 robot vacuum for $299 (save $150)
- Eufy RoboVac 25C robot vacuum for $149 (save $101)
- Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker for $79 (save $10)
More Walmart Big Save deals:
Roku Ultra LT
If you’ve been waiting for a chance to make your TV a little smarter, the Roku Ultra LT is ready. It’s a powerful 4K streaming machine with a quad-core processor and both ethernet and Wi-Fi options. You won’t even have to juggle remotes with Roku’s high-end box — the included remote pairs with your TV and you can listen through included headphones.
See also: The best Roku streaming players
To make the deal even sweeter, the Roku Ultra LT includes a $5 Vudu movie credit and 90 days of Pandora Premium. Roku also offers several completely free TV channels like CBS News, The CW, and the Roku Channel. There’s not much you can’t do with a Roku device, so this might be the first step towards ditching your cable box.
ionVac robot vacuum
If you’re going to go all-in on Walmart’s Amazon Prime Day deals, you may want to look at a robot vacuum to clean up once you’re all done. After all, you may end up with plenty of cardboard boxes and packing peanuts. This ionVac option is great on both carpets and hardwoods, and you won’t have to break the bank to try it out.
The powerful cleaning puck manages around 100 minutes of suction power and it even knows when to head back to base and recharge. You can control your cleaning routine right from an app on your phone or use voice commands to the same effect. ionVac’s robot vacuum manages 2,000Pa of suction and a 600mL dust bin holds plenty of debris until you’re ready to empty it.
LG 75-inch 8K smart TV
8K TVs are still insanely expensive, but Walmart is slashing the price of LG’s 75-inch 8K offering down by a massive $1,700. This takes the TV from almost $4,996.99 to $3,296.99 — still very expensive for most people but much cheaper than its original price.
Nevertheless, you’re getting an 8K Nanocell display, HDR, four HDMI ports, a 120Hz refresh rate, and LG’s WebOS platform for smart TV functionality. Check out the deal via the button below.
JVC 55-inch 4K Roku smart TV
While a Roku streaming device is a good way to make a TV smarter, sometimes it’s better to just grab a new smart TV. This huge 55-inch 4K option from JVC is just $248 during the Big Save event ($151 off). It’s the perfect way to update your old tube and take advantage of a full suite of streaming apps.
See also: The best cheap Roku deals
JVC’s Roku TV also packs three HDMI ports and an AV setup for some serious flexibility. You can hook up your new Xbox Series X, PlayStation 5, and still have room to spare. The TV has a 60Hz refresh rate too so your shows will look buttery smooth while you binge-watch the day away.