Virtual Private Networks are becoming a necessity. They used to be a niche for tech-heads, but now they’re the norm for good reason – the rising threats online. The US government voted that your ISP can sell data about you. Advertisers want to know everything about you. Malware is more sophisticated and commonplace.
Not to mention that fact that more of your personal business is conducted online. Just the fact that you bank online is a scary prospect. All it takes is one person secretly monitoring and you could be cleaned out.
How secure do you think your connection is?
VPNs are the simple solution, which is why there are so many out there. One that consistently stands out is VPN Unlimited. Of course it encrypts your connection and masks your location. And yes it also blocks trackers and malware with A DNS firewall. Good to know, but you should expect nothing less from a VPN.
What really marks VPN Unlimited out are the award-winning touches. Unlimited bandwidth and connection speed. More than 1000 servers in 50+ countries with fast server switching. Use across 5 devices. That kinda thing.
If a lot of these terms don’t mean much to you, don’t worry. Trust the experts:
*VPN Service Providers Best VPN Service Award for 2015*
*Rated PC Mag Top VPN for 2016*
*Named a Best VPN Service of September 2016 by TechRadar*
- Android 4.0 and later
- Mac: OS X 10.10 and later
- iOS 8.0 and later
- iPhone 5S or later
- iPad Air or later
- Windows: Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Linux: Debian GNU/Linux 7.0, Ubuntu 12.04+
- Windows Phones: Windows 8.1, Update 1
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Language options for iOS, Android, Mac OS X and Windows: Arabic, Chinese (simplified), German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (BR), Russian, Spanish,Turkish, and French
- The service is available for setting up on Wi-Fi routers
- This product is available to residents of China
By the way, over 10,000 people have already taken up this offer and rated VPN Unlimited as 5 stars. But this deal won’t last forever, so join them by hitting the button below.