Are you thinking of starting a vlog about your passion? Or maybe you already make videos and just need a way to help energize your channel. There’s a subtle art to good vlogging, and Amy Schmittauer can teach you the secrets. Her Vlog Like a Boss with Amy Schmittauer learning kit is on offer this week for just $15.
Running your own vlog is so much more than just throwing your experiences onto the internet. You have to develop a dedicated audience and build a relationship with them. Luckily, that’s an important topic in this five-hour learning kit.
Get tips to create audio and visual content with a personal connection.
Any good vlogger knows that one of the secrets to success is how you use your camera. You don’t want to talk to it like its a confessional on a reality show, your audience needs to feel like they’re your friend.
Amy Schmittauer is your guide through this and many other modules. The head honcho of Vlog Boss Studios will help you grow and develop your channel, not just through camera and editing tips, but also using analytics and research.
Vlog Like a Boss highlights:
- Discover how to use vlogging as a way to build trust and make authentic connections with your audience.
- Learn ways to reshape your relationship with the camera instead of treating it as a mechanical device.
- Explore content marketing-based videos to drive traffic.
- Get tips to create audio and visual content with a personal connection.
- Understand editing techniques that will build your own unique style.
The Vlog Like a Boss with Amy Schmittauer course has a retail value of $50, but you can save over 60% right now. You can pick up all 21 modules and five hours of content for just $15. You’ll be ready to influence in no time.
This deal ends soon so hit the widget below and get started.
Is this deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the DEALS HUB.