Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
vivo launches vivo Y69, a mid-range selfie-focused smartphone, in India
Vivo has announced a new smartphone under its mid-range Y series, the vivo Y69. The smartphone sports a 13 MP camera at the back and a 16 MP Moonlight Selfie Camera.
The Y69 offers several camera modes like Bokeh, Group Selfie, and Live Photo. vivo’s first smartphone with Live Photo feature allows the rear camera to bring photos to life by creating a moving image.
We are pleased to introduce the Y69 in the Y series product portfolio and are confident that its premium design and superior camera features will offer great value to customers at an ideal price point. With the festive season around the corner, we are committed to fulfilling our brand promise and adding a surprise element for our valued customers with innovative devices.– Kenny Zeng, CMO, vivo India
vivo Y69 Specifications
- Operating System: Android 7.0 with Funtouch OS 3.2
- Display: 13.87cm (5.5-inch) HD (1280 x 720) IPS | Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6750
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB; expandable up to 256 GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13 MP | f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 16 MP | f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- Dimensions: 154.6 x 75.7 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 162.8g
Priced at ₹14,990 ($235), the vivo Y69 will be available in two color variants – Champagne Gold and Matte Black – from September 1 in retail stores across the country and on Flipkart and Amazon online.
What do you think of this new mid-range selfie-focused smartphone from vivo? Share your thoughts in the comments!